Successful teams are comprised of the right combination of talent, experience, education, and motivation. Recruiting the right professionals to staff these teams isn’t hard if you know what to look for.
What do highly motivated employees have in common?
- Often perfectionists, highly motivated professionals are hardest on themselves and when mistakes are made, they own up. They are very often the first to acknowledge the contributions of their colleagues on successful projects.
- What they may lack in experience these motivated individuals make up for in their ability to quickly acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to get the job done right.
- Effective team members work together, sharing information and offering assistance to their colleagues. These selfless employees care more about the end result than receiving recognition for their individual efforts.
- Focused and engaged, highly motivated employees take pride in their work, their team and their company.
A group of highly motivated employees working together does not necessarily guarantee a successful team.
What does it take to make a successful team?
- Direction. Having a plan in place with clearly defined goals is an important first step in building a successful team.
- Vision. Providing a clear vision and strong, encouraging leaders to offer guidance and support is essential to building a successful team.
- Communication. Whether it’s between team members or the team members and management, communication must be open and inclusive to ensure success.
Taking a group of highly motivated employees and placing them in a successful team dynamic will increase productivity, encourage innovation and raise morale. Work on leadership development, develop a roadmap to success for your teams to follow, and increase your transparency to explode the productivity of YOUR teams!
David Klein is a leading Executive IT Recruiter & Headhunter with over 15 years industry experience. As Manager of Recruitment Strategy for KDS Staffing, Inc., he has achieved industry-leading success. David has successfully led, trained and introduced many in the art of Executive Recruitment and Headhunting. If you or your organization would like to discuss hiring needs, contact David at 646-650-2833 or email@example.com